The Briggs and Stratton 30651 Inverter Generator is a streamlined machine that’s guaranteed to power up all the household appliances, as well as taking you into the outdoors for camping excursions such as tailgating and trips in the RV.
Briggs and Stratton 2200 watt Inverter Generator Reviews
What is the Best Use of the Briggs and Stratton 30651 Power Smart Inverter Generator?
Be prepared for storms and power outages by keeping the Briggs and Stratton 30651 Power Smart Inverter Generator ready for use. Power up the sensitive electronics and the household appliances.
What Items will the Briggs and Stratton 30651 Inverter Generator Run?
You can power up the lights and the music, and switch on the blender or the crock-pot with this Briggs and Stratton Inverter Generator. A DC outlet and a USB port add to wide range of equipment that can be run off this inverter.
What are the Runtime and Fuel pf the Briggs and Stratton 30651 Power Smart Inverter Generator?
This inverter can run for 6.5 hours at quarter-load power from full fuel tank of 1 gallon. Its fuel is gasoline.
What is the P2200 function?
The P2200 function is a computer-controlled engine. This engine is self-regulating, so that it conserves power as the number of devices that are plugged in decreases.
The Pros of the Briggs and Stratton 30651 Power Smart Inverter Generator.
- This inverter generator can be run in parallel configuration with another Briggs and Stratton Generator of the same make and model.
- Running at 58dB, the Briggs and Stratton PowerSmart generator is 38% quieter than a conventional generator of the same Wattage.
- Equipped with a starting wattage of 2200 and a continuous running wattage of 1,700, this inverter is more powerful than the other inverter generators in its class.
- The Briggs and Stratton brand is one of the most trustworthy brands worldwide for engines and generators.
The Cons of the Briggs and Stratton 30651 Inverter Generator.
- The Briggs and Stratton inverter may disappoint ham radio users as it creates a lot of radio frequency interference. To fix this problem, customers will have to wind the inverter’s extension cords around ferrite toroid cores. This reduces the sounds of the Radio Frequency Interference.
- The Stratton and Briggs inverter is non-CARB compliant. It does however have a muffler screen as well as discharging emissions which are within CARB compliance levels.
- The Briggs and Stratton 30651 P 2200 Inverter will not run the A.C Unit in an RV. This deficiency mat be caused by the constant draws on RV power such as the 8amp converter that charges the coach batteries. These demands on the inverter’s power may make the wattage too low to run the AC.
- This inverter generator has no wheels or handles. That’s true, but it does have a pull-out handle which is stashed away between the front wheels.
Questions and Answers about the Briggs and Stratton 30651 Inverter Generator.
- Q: Will the Briggs and Stratton 30651 inverter power a Keurig Mini coffee-maker machine?
A: Yes, it will do so easily as the Briggs and Stratton 30651 inverter is capable of running the electric lights, a TV and AC Unit all at once while also charging the cell phones.
- Q: Can the 30651 inverter be used in parallel configuration with another inverter generator?
A: Yes, this is possible. The Briggs and Stratton brand inverter generators can be placed into a parallel configuration, without them being of the same model. This means that you can link the P2200 to a 3000 model. You must buy a Parallel Kit to do this though.
- Q: I do not want to leave gas in my generator so can I turn off the gasoline switch and let all the gas run out?
A: No, the gas can be switched off by the On/Off switch, but the carburetor will still have gas left inside it.
- Q: Am I able to hook up some jumper leads from the inverter to my car, so I can charge the batteries up?
A: You can do this if you have first of all hooked up an adapter to the DC cables.
- Q: Is there any way that the Briggs and Stratton 30651 inverter can be locked up so that it is not able to be stolen?
A: There are several ways to do this – one of the best ways would be to purchase a bike lock and thread the cable through the spokes of the RV or camper’s tyre, then through the top handles of the generator. That should secure it.
I hope that this review of the best Inverter generators has been helpful and that you have been able to make up your mind about which inverter generator you would like to buy. For my money, it’s the Briggs and Stratton 30651, but I suppose the final choice is up to you.