Power Pro 56101 Gas Powered Portable Generator
The 1000-watt Power Pro gas powered portable generator has many amazing features. It is small enough to transport, but has the source of power to run your electronic needs. This portable generator can bring light back into your home when the power has gone out. It can be used for numerous outdoor activities. It is designed and constructed for safety. The generator has the spark arrest-or, which makes it usable in national parks.
Power Pro 56101 Gas Powered Portable Generator Reviews
Product Features and Benefits
The Power Pro generator is portable. This machine can be taken anywhere and used with ease. It has a carrying handle built into the top of the casing. The generator weighs less than 36 pounds. It is equipped with 900 watts of power inside a portable device.
The generator is constructed for power without the noise. It is extremely quiet with a design of the exhaust system. This is a great feature because you can have it running day or night. The sound of the device running will not disturb your outdoor activities. It can be used in campgrounds, hunting cabins, fishing trips, and for a backup power source. The neighbors will appreciate the quietness of the powerful generator.
The power panel has several options to take advantage of. The generator has an on an off switch that is simple to use. There is a three prong 12-volt DC receptacle, a 120-volt receptacle; an individual circuit reset switch, and a voltage meter. Many electronic devices can be plugged into the generator and you can keep track of the voltage that is being used. The circuit breakers can be managed for each receptacle.
The Power Pro generator uses a mixed fuel. The fuel is a mix of gasoline and oil. It has a one-gallon fuel tank and can run for approximately five hours on a half tank. It takes a little amount of fuel to run for hours at a time. There is no need to carry several gas cans because this generator will save money.
- The generator powers numerous electronic devices at once
- It ran for 10 hours for less than 2 gallons of fuel
- The fuel gauge is a great feature
- No static while powering a DVD player
- Started right up without hesitation
- It has a neat feature that shuts off the generator when the oil is low
- The generator runs like a charm without any hesitation
- Cheap parts that come loose. Parts need to be upgraded.
- Excessively vibrates. The manufacturer should decrease the vibration for this device.
- Parts needed to be tightened down before using the device. This should be double checked before shipping to customers.
Frequently Ask Questions
- Q: Will a 6.5-amp fridge work with the 1000-watt Power Pro?
A: Yes, the 6.5 amp equals to 780 watts of power. It will work fine powering the fridge.
- Q: Is this generator available in Puerto Rico?
A: No, there is no shipping for this product to Puerto Rico.
- Q: Is this generator able to power or charge a speaker that is 1800 watts?
A: No, it will not. The generator is 1000 watts
- Q: Will this generator power a small a/c in a pop-up camper?
A: It depends on how small the a/c is. A 6,000 BTU a/c uses approximately 600 watts. This generator will continuously power 900 watts.
- Q: Does the generator need to be used outside due to exhaust?
A: Yes, the generator should be used outside because of the exhaust.
The Power Pro generator has great features and qualities. Most of the customers who have purchased this product have had no problems with it. It is light, quiet, and powers TV’s, phones, fridge, lights, and other electronic devices. With 900 watts of power, this is a good generator to have on hand. It can be taken to many locations, including national parks. It uses little fuel for hours at a time. It is a great generator with many positive features.