Yamaha EF2400iSHC 2000 watts Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator
The Yamaha EF2400iSHC 2000 watts Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator will power up to 2000 watts while running. This much power can be very beneficial as a backup generator or for outdoor festivities. This generator has been tested and approved for emission for the EPA and CARB. The generator weighs approximately 70 pounds and is a compacted device. This type of generator has many great features and qualities that are very useful for power.
Yamaha EF2400iSHC 2000 watts Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator Reviews
Product Features and Benefits
The Yamaha generator runs on clean power. It is capable of speed adjustment that can handle the power that is being used. The smart throttle capabilities offer a decrease in fuel usage. The generator is fueled with gasoline.
The Yamaha inverter has a safety feature that prevents the oil from running too low. This protects the engine from becoming damaged or broken. The feature is an oil watch warning system. It lets the user know when the generator needs more oil.
This machine has a long run time on with less fuel usage. It can run approximately 8 hours on less than a tank of fuel. It is equipped with an increasing current output that helps with air condition start up. The generator was constructed to run computer built in appliances. It can run many items in an RV or outdoor camping devices. It is also a great option for a power outage backup when the electric is out.
The frame of the Yamaha generator is made of cast aluminum. This frame is what keeps the generator quiet when it is running. This quiet device can be used with minimal distraction. It can be used close by without drowning out conversations. This generator sound is better then Honda EU20001 2000 Watt Inverter Generator.
- A quiet running Yamaha generator.
- It continuously adjusts to changes in load capacity.
- With a lighter load plugged into the generator, it will run for approximately 9 hours.
- It starts quickly with little effort.
- The generator powers many electronics without losing energy or flickering.
- Cleaner power than other generators.
- When running TV’s and other devices it has no static.
- Replaceable parts for the Yamaha are hard to come by. The manufacturer needs to improve the procedure of ordering parts.
- This generator does not come equipped with a smart throttle. The smart throttle would be beneficial and the company should include this piece.
- Loose parts right out of the package. The company needs to double check their products before shipping them out to buying customers.
Frequently Ask Questions
- Q: Does this generator have a remote start?
A: No, this brand of generator only has a pull start function.
- Q: What kind of oil does this generator use?
A: It uses weight oil.
- Q: How much does the generator weigh?
A: It weighs between 50 and 60 pounds.
- Q: How much gasoline does the Yamaha generator hold?
A: The generator holds 1.5 gallons of gasoline.
- Q: How long does the generator run before the tank needs to be filled back up?
A: It has a run time of approximately 8 hours or more. This depends on how much you're powering at once.
The Yamaha 2400 starting watt gas powered portable inverter generator has a lot of useful features. It is environmentally safe, fuel efficient, quick start, quiet, and has a lot of power. Many customers who bought this product have positive feedback. It is capable of running numerous devices and computer powered appliances. It can be used for many different electrical needs. It can be used as a backup power source, or used to power a camper. It is a great quality product that is recommended by customers.